Thank you for checking out our Wholesale Sales Representative job listing! We encourage you to learn all about this position below and, if interested, submit your application at the bottom of the page.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The Wholesale Sales Representative develops, manages, and coordinates new business, building strong training and support relationships, while ensuring alignment with OTIS’ broader business goals. OTIS loves partnering with a broad range of wholesale clients, including: cafes, restaurants, grocery outlets, offices, bakeries, hotels, and other food service operators. Our Wholesale Sales Representatives play a key role at OTIS, serving as the face of our brand and superior product for our many current & future wholesale partners.
The OTIS Craft Collective is dedicated to serving up quality coffee with a warm smile and an invitation to learn more about the process of crafting great coffee, from bean to cup. We encourage a lifestyle that is modeled after the values, the skills, and the wisdom shared with each of us by our own grandparents and other teachers who have had a profound impact on our lives. Our commitment will always be to Crafting, to Connecting, and to Carrying On the legacies of those before us…
Our ideal Wholesale Sales Representative is passionate about coffee, loves the process(es) necessary for handcrafting anything, and gets excited about connecting with new people to share the story of OTIS and our coffee. You’re a person whom others often describe as outgoing, warm, energetic, and passionate. You are a conversationalist as well as a great listener and your persistence and desire to succeed sets you apart from the crowd.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
* Prospect, qualify, and engage leads to determine key organizational contacts, appropriate sales strategy, and elements of partnership fit
* Maintain an accurate and updated pipeline within our sales CRM
* Prepare personalized sales proposals that identify the specific level of partnership with new customers, including their commitment to either price, timing, and/or exclusivity with our wholesale program
* Host coffee tastings with potential new accounts, where applicable
* Lead negotiations that balance best results for both account and sales goals
* Provide support to new and existing customer base, as needed, through training and other consultation activities
* Maintain a deep understanding of our products, practices, and brand values while engaging with others
* Participate in key events and potential brand partnerships that strengthen the OTIS brand, including industry and trade events, collaborative events, etc.
* Effectively represent the OTIS brand through engagement and outreach
* Seek opportunities to display the OTIS brand as it pertains to wholesale distribution in the public space, whether digitally or in person
* Collaborate and coordinate with the Roastery Team to best support the needs of individual accounts
* Participate in OTIS promotional/educational eventsIdentify and attend relevant industry/trade events
* Attend weekly sales meetings
* Achieve and maintain complete proficiency of current coffee offerings, including source information, recommended brewing recipes, and roast profiles
* Other responsibilities as assigned by the Chief Tradesman
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* 2+ years related outside sales experience
* Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
* Superb customer service skills
* Strong initiative, motivation, and self-management skills
* Ability to communicate clearly, directly, succinctly, and honestly in all business-related communications
* Proficiency in Google G-Suite tools, CRM software, online search engines, email, as well as recognizable strengths in utilizing a variety of online database programs
* Must have a current and valid driver’s license with good driving record
* Ability to travel in state with your own personal vehicle, mileage reimbursement is provided
* Ability to work full time, flexible hours predominantly, but not exclusively, between Monday and Friday
employment type: Full-time (40+ hours/week) // location: Lafayette, CO